1. Find your project area on the map.
2. Click the ‘Select’ icon.
5. After you’ve highlighted your entire project area, click the ‘Printer’ icon.
3. Click ‘Select’ and then ‘Select by Point’.
4. On the Map, click on your project area. The census tract will be highlighted. If there are multiple tracts in your project area, click on those while holding ‘SHIFT’.
6. Leave the layout and format as is, and click the PDF icon next to ‘ArcGIS Web Map’. You now have a PDF of your Project Area!
7. Save the PDF of the map to your computer and upload it to your application.
The MPV Phase 1 Application window opened on March 1, 2023, at 9 a.m. PT. The application window will close on April 5 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
The Mobility Project Voucher, worth up to $1.5 million each, helps communities to develop and launch zero-emission mobility projects, such as bikesharing and ride-on-demand services, that fill a community’s transportation gaps and provide access to key destinations.