1. Find your project area on the map.
2. Click the ‘Select’ icon.
5. After you’ve highlighted your entire project area, click the ‘Printer’ icon.
3. Click ‘Select’ and then ‘Select by Point’.
4. On the Map, click on your project area. The census tract will be highlighted. If there are multiple tracts in your project area, click on those while holding ‘SHIFT’.
6. Leave the layout and format as is, and click the PDF icon next to ‘ArcGIS Web Map’. You now have a PDF of your Project Area!
7. Save the PDF of the map to your computer and upload it to your application.
The Clean Mobility Forum will be composed of a keynote plenary, panels, workshops, and a closeout plenary and reception. Attendees will have the opportunity to network and connect in person with clean mobility project awardees, experts in the field, and other potential partners, as well as learn about and share project lessons and successes.
A scholarship of up to $650 is available to qualified attendees. Click here to apply for the scholarship.
The deadline for receiving a discounted hotel room rate of $130 has been extended to September 18th!